Deep Underground with Raul Groom

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

OK, I'm rejoining the fringe. No matter how many times I crunch the exits, I get results that can't be correct (it would help if the raw exit data were available). Meanwhile, I'm unable to reconcile the official turnout figures with the total number of votes cast, and spoilage is not a reasonable explanation as the difference is somewhere between 20 million and 35 million votes.

I still contend that all Democrats who are desperately looking for vote fraud are in denial. But for now, I'm rejoining the ranks of the desperate. After all, denial is a healthy part of the grieving process.

I say all this as a way to introduce another one of my favorite people, the greatest sportscaster you've never heard of, and the single best anchor ESPN SportsCenter ever had or ever will have, Keith Olbermann.

He's a fair blogger, as well, and he has the only watchable show on MSNBC, CountDown. Enjoy.

And for all the really serious deep-down-crazy ESPN junkies out there, join me in a moment of remembrance for the most hilarious hour of sports journalism in history, the Keith/Evil Keith episode. Remember the Evil Keith beard? How did they do that? It looked so real! Ah, those were the days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home