Deep Underground with Raul Groom

Monday, November 01, 2004

I have a ton of work to do today, AND I have to start on my NaNoWriMo novel, but I'm completely unable to think about anything but the election, even though I'm not really even nervous about the result at this point. I'm taking bets on Bush getting three points if anybody's interested. And if you want to bet Kerry laying five, I'll take that too, or you can bet either guy at KERRY 4 Bush with a 10% loser's fee. Money line on the Senate is Republican retention -210, Dem Takeover +170 (no loser's fee), and the House is off the board. You can get a line on individual Senate races on request.

I now have Kerry winning Iowa, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Colorado and possibly New Mexico. I really hope we can go back in the history books and revise the Karl Rove entry from "unstoppable genius" to "desperate loser" after we all get to watch him lose Colorado on a down-ticket bounce from Ken Freaking Salazar, who is about as exciting as a dry washcloth.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home