Deep Underground with Raul Groom

Monday, August 23, 2004

A friend of mine from high school today suggested I should add commenting to my site. Well, here you go. Comment away. My intuition is that probably there won't be much commenting going on, except perhaps right after a DU article goes up, if that indeed ever happens again. But if there IS a lot of commenting, I will probably impose some fairly strict rules regarding what comments will be retained and what comments will be deleted.

For a general rule, try this - write in paragraphs, and don't use cliches. One-liners will probably get the ax, and cliche-hurling masquerading as commentary will provoke an indescribably savage reaction. I'll probably give a little more leeway to right-leaning posters than to those who lean left, because, well, let's be honest, they are going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home